Wellness is a word that has different connotations for different people. Despite presenting a very clear notion of what it is and what it means, everyday wellness can represent a lot of different habits, different practices, and different results. Finding wellness pillars that work for you – and exclusively for you – is a nice thing to do for both mental and physical health. Have you found your pillars yet?
In this episode of What You’re Craving, Molly welcomes Colleen Watchob to the show to talk all things wellness habits, discovering our non-negotiable health actions, and how to combine the many attributions of a busy life with our health. Having gone through health issues herself in the past, Colleen co-founded mindbodygreen to help others find whatever works best for them. Tune in!
• “It’s really about finding what’s right for you at where you are in your life and a part that I think is tricky about this is: you really do have to be the CEO of your own healthcare.” – Colleen Wachob
• Colleen shares her background, dealing with some health issues and which lessons she took from it;
• Colleen tells the listeners how mindbodygreen started;
• Wellness practices must work for you; it’s important to discover your own non- negotiable;
• When it comes to wellness and health, sometimes less is better, and what is simple works the best;
• Molly and Colleen talk about how to find daily health pillars that work for each one, highlighting that not everything is for everybody;
• “Sleep fitness” and the importance of sun exposure for health;
• How’s the process behind the production of mindbodygreen’s supplements;
• How to conciliate responsibilities with our wellbeing;
• Colleen shares with us her opinion on what she thinks we’re all craving lately.
Go to mindbodygreen.com to save 15% using the code WHATYOURECRAVING15
About Colleen Wachob
Colleen is the co-founder and co-CEO of mindbodygreen, a company engaged in all things health, movement, mindfulness, integrative practices, and wellness trends. With a modern approach that combines soul & science, mindbodygreen helps you take better care of your health.
Connect with Colleen
Instagram: @colleenwachob | @mindbodygreen
About Molly Carmel
Molly is a leading addiction and eating disorder therapist and the founder of the Beacon Program, which offers individual and group solutions to help people break free from their destructive relationships with food and dieting. She is also the author of ‘Breaking up with Sugar’ and the host of ‘What You’re Craving’ Podcast.
Connect with Molly
Facebook: Molly Carmel
YouTube: Molly Carmel
Free Mini Masterclass: mollycarmel.com/signup Breaking Up with Sugar Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/buwsbook Monthly Group Coaching: mollycarmel.com/coaching-with-molly Weekly IntenSati Spiritual Fitness Class: https://mollycarmel.com/intensati/
This is an Operation Podcast production
Enter your name and email below to receive your FREE access to this mini masterclass and learn the 3 steps you can take right now!
Plus, you’ll receive Molly’s weekly Love Letter full of skills, strategies, and relatable stories and other goodies to help you on your journey!
*When you submit your name and email, you agree to receive marketing messages and updates from Molly Carmel. You can unsubscribe at any time.