Do you live or work in the New York metropolitan area?
Are you looking for more direct support to improve
your relationship with food and with yourself?
If you answered yes, I invite you to consider my clinic, The Beacon, located in the heart of NYC—steps away from Grand Central Station. The moment you join Beacon you will be greeted with warm smiles, a welcoming environment, and a deep understanding among staff who understand your struggles with binge eating, compulsive overeating, Sugar addiction, diet trauma and the like.
The Beacon Program is so much more than a diet program. It’s a program dedicated to helping you find your individualized solution to your food and weight struggles. It’s a program committed to you and the big beautiful life you deserve.
- Private Sessions with a Behavioral Coach specialized in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Eating Disorders and Food Addiction
- An individualized food plan co-created between you and your Coach
- Exceptional psycho-educational groups based in evidence-based practice
- Highly effective skills and tools to help you release weight and end the cycle of binging and dieting
- Ample support from your Coach through every step, including texting and calls outside of session.
When I was led to The Beacon, I felt hopeless and trapped. I felt like I was living in a prison of my own making and that there was no solution. Within weeks, I began to feel a sense of hope and purpose I had not felt in years. Physically, I’ve lost weight with ease. Psychologically and spiritually, I feel liberated. Beacon saved my life & has made it worth living again.