“Diseases, discomforts, and dysfunctions of the body are actually gifts,” says today’s special guest Rob Wergin, “gifts created by our soul and by the Divine. They are powerful gifts packaged in ways we cannot ignore… and because we cannot ignore them, we are given the opportunity to do something about them.”
Rob Wergin has provided healing transformation to over 300,000 people in the last 19 years and has led large and small groups throughout the U.S. and Europe. He is featured in the full-length film HEAL along with Deepak Chopra, Michael Beckwith, Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, and many others. At a young age, Rob realized he was able to heal animals and communicate with spirits. Not yet understanding these gifts, he learned to ignore them. Following 30 years in corporate America, Rob received what he now calls the “Ultimate Cosmic 2 x 4.”
In this time of despair, Rob asked for the purpose of his life, and the answer transformed him. Since then, Rob has dedicated his life to being a vessel for Divine love and light to benefit others. Raised in a strictly Christian home in the heart of South Dakota’s rich Native American culture, Rob draws from both of these traditions and works with people of all spiritual persuasions on how to heal yourself.
In this episode, Rob and Molly do a deep dive into Rob’s journey over the past two decades as a “Divine Conduit for Divine Energies”. They discuss the often overlooked yet powerful reality that your beliefs inform your biology, and why connecting the soul to the energy of the Divine is the pathway for any transformation!
Learn more about Rob Wergin at www.robwergin.com!
- “What are we really craving? I think we’re all craving peace and tranquility.” – Rob Wergin
- “Joy, love, and gratitude are the most powerful healing energies we can find.” – Rob Wergin
- Our body is made up of countless cells, and each one of those cells listen to what we say, do, and think. That means that we constantly programming or reinforcing beliefs into our cells, including disease if we believe ourselves to be sickly;
- We all die; but, we don’t have to suffer and die;
- Look at your life as a big tree with thousands of branches. Your destiny is to get to the top of the tree. It’s your choice as to how to get there;
- If you have an eating disorder, it’s highly likely that it originated from an emotional event. Unless you remove the energy from that emotional event, you’re never going to change!
About Molly Carmel
Molly is a leading addiction and eating disorder therapist and the founder of the Beacon Program, which offers individual and group solutions to help people break free from their destructive relationships with food and dieting. She is also the author of ‘Breaking up with Sugar’ and the host of ‘What You’re Craving’ Podcast.
And If you want to spend MORE time with me (I want to spend time with YOU!) Here are all the ways:
Purchase the Breaking Up with Sugar course here: https://mollycarmel.com/buws
Join my mailing list for a free mini masterclass: https://mollycarmel.com/minimasterclass
Become a part of the Breaking Up with Sugar FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/buwsbook
Molly’s IG (I love a DM!): https://www.instagram.com/mollycarmel/
Molly’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG1GiXHci_XlL4xMXL6-Ajg?view_as=subscriber
Molly’s Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@realmollycarmel?_t=8V6nKJXCfJT&_r=1
Molly’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mollycarmel.buws