Tune in to this episode as Molly shares why she is taking a break from the show. We all know that from time to time, it’s important to do an inventory of our lives to see what is working and what is not. Creating content for different social media platforms can be very rewarding, but it’s also a lot of work. When the content comes from a place of obligation instead of passion, you know it’s time to hit the pause button.
Check the links below to know where you can keep in touch with Molly!
- “Sometimes the road to knowing what you want to do is really knowing what you don’t want to do.”
About Molly Carmel
Molly is a leading addiction and eating disorder therapist and the founder of the BeaconProgram, which offers individual and group solutions to help people break free from their destructive relationships with food and dieting. She is also the author of ‘Breaking up with Sugar’ and the host of ‘What You’re Craving’ Podcast.
Connect with Molly
- THANK YOU for being a part of my life for the last two and a half years! As a BIG tytyty I’m offering you FORTY percent off my retreat on September 10th using the code MOLLY40 – sign up here!
- Join the WAITLIST for our amazing ALL IN INTENSIVE COACHING in September here: mollycarmel.com/all-in-intensive-coaching.
- Also this is MOST DEFINITELY not goodbye – LOTS of ways to still keep in touch!!! Join my list for my Sunday Love Letter, and a free mini masterclass: mollycarmel.com/signup
- Purchase the Breaking Up with Sugar course here: mollycarmel.com/buws
- Become a part of the Breaking Up with Sugar FB Group: facebook.com/groups/buwsbook
Come hang with me on social media!