In this episode of What You’re Craving, Molly connects with Jean Ferrari, a member of the Breaking Up with Sugar community. Jean details what it was like to join the group, what led her to make this decision, and how she could identify that her eating habits were part of something related to an eating disorder.
Jean wasn’t sure if she had an eating disorder or even if the program was a good fit for her. At one point, she decided to join the community nonetheless. She realized that something was off when she started noticing unusual habits like binging, eating unhealthy foods daily, and using alcohol as a coping mechanism.
When Jean realized that the program was a real deal and was a considerable investment for her, she decided to take the program more seriously and try to get helpful insights from the other participants. Even on vacation, Jean followed the plan and connected with the group. Consistent progress is way better than perfection. Tune in to learn more!
- “It was an opportunity to connect my head with my heart, and to get through that program I really needed to be vulnerable.” – Jean about joining Breaking Up with Sugar.
About Molly Carmel
Molly is a leading addiction and eating disorder therapist and the founder of the BeaconProgram, which offers individual and group solutions to help people break free from their destructive relationships with food and dieting. She is also the author of ‘Breaking up with Sugar’ and the host of ‘What You’re Craving’ Podcast.
Connect with Molly
- Sign up for CAMP SELF-CARE – find what may be the missing link for you to be living the life you deserve – learn more at: mollycarmel.com/camp-self-care.
- Have questions about the program? Join us for a Camp Self-Care Sneak Peek, August 8 at 4pm – here’s the link to sign up: molly-carmel/checkout
- Join my mailing list for info (+ discount!) on our SELF-LOVE CAMP coming in August, my Sunday Love Letter, and a free mini masterclass: mollycarmel.com/signup
- You can purchase the Breaking Up with Sugar course here: mollycarmel.com/buws
- Become a part of the Breaking Up with Sugar FB Group: facebook.com/groups/buwsbook
Come hang with me on social media!